Introduction to Lama Electronic
Lama Electronic industrial company with registration number 7494 was founded in 1992 in Toos Industrial Zone, Mashhad, Iran. The company began its manufacturing operation in 1993 with production of various oil pressure and water temperature sensors for light and heavy vehicles. In 1999, the company lunched manufacturing for OEM as one of the first OEM suppliers.
Lama Electronic with more than 25 years of manufacturing vehicle parts is now the main manufacturer of oil pressure sensors, water temperature sensor, rear gear light switches, and other vehicle sensors for domestic cars, including Peugeot 405, Peugeot 206, Samand, Roaa, Paykan pickup, Tiba and KIA Pride with a circulation of nearly two million pieces annually.
The company’s main customers are Iran Khodro, SAIPA, ISACO, Saipa Yadak, Mega motor, Sapco, and Sazeh Gostar Saipa (SGS), which include current contracts of Lama Electronic,as a B grade with rely on customized technical knowledge, state-of-the-art machine tools, and skilled workforce, Lama Electronic continuously monitors the customers’ demands to ensure about their satisfaction.For this purpose, the company established quality management system, according ISO/9001-2008, and ISO/TS16949-2009 under certified of DQS GmbH.
Our team is consisted of85 members which 40 of them have graduated in B.S to PHD. Lama Electronic has established close relationship with universities, and enjoys collaboration with academic staff not only in research projects but at managerial level.
Lama Electronic laboratory has various ranges of testing devices and testing machines which enable us to undertake a variety of control processes , performance and durability tests, including
• Performance and durability test device for oil pressure sensors
• Leak testing device
• Time response test device for water temperature sensors and oil pressure sensors
• Temperature –resistance functional test for water temperature sensors
• Salt spray test
• Climate chamber test machine
• Liquid spray test machine
• Hydraulic pressure test machine
• Thermal shock test device
• Voltage drop test device
• cyclic durability test device
• Cold humidity test device
• VMM dimensional measuring machine
• Other types of standard control tools such as: Torque meter, Load cell, oscilloscope, thermal and pressure referent gage block,